Thursday 15 August 2013

Wishlist Sketch


Yesterday I bought a long emerald green chiffon skirt, which was one of my biggest (and easily accessible) wishlist items, so I though I'd make a wish post.
I do not have any specific brands I want (save for a few exceptions), and I decided to keep a daily sketches-scribbles book so I thought I'd sketch my wishlist and tadaah. I didn't even have to colour it as all these things are either black or white.

1. A faux leather jacket - it's so sad that I still don't have one. This is not very cheap so I hope I can thrift one; I don't mind if it's plain, I can always decorate later.

2. A faux leather backpack - shop selections here are not the best, so most likely I'll buy on the net. Ebay, here I come...

3. Plain white cotton tees - to paint it purple (just half). I still have purple dye left from my shorts, and I figured this would be a good way to get rid of it.

4. White high-waisted shorts - yet again, for DIY purposes. I want rainbow shorts; but this will most likely be a project for next summer.

5. Deathly Hallows necklace - yeah, I need one. It's obvious, isn't it?

6. Spiked bracelet - I have multiple studded ones, but not one spiked? I might do it myself though.

7. Silver pentagram ring - I really want a real silver ring, and a pentagram one sounds perfect.

8. COMFORTABLE black pumps - I have no elegant shoes for exams, I did fine this summer in sandals but I have nothing else but boots and booties for the winter season... My only black pumps are crazy uncomfortable.

9. Dr Martens Vegan Boots - yeah, those are forever wishlisted 'cause they are so expensive:'( but I'll keep dreaming (and maybe start saving).

10. Black beanies - I need plain black hats for the winter, because last March I lost my favourite one, and I really don't like going bare-headed in the freezing cold. Actually this is the only thing on the list which is seriously a necessity, so maybe it would've been better to put this at the beginning...

2 comments:

  1. lovely sketch :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your architecture related dream. From what I see, you have a bright future.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete