Monday 26 October 2015

A Halloween Playlist

This comes with the usual warning: only for lovers of all things metal. Here you can listen to it on 8tracks, and after the break there's a track-by-track breakdown with youtube links, for those who don't want to listen to the whole length. (And in case 8tracks skips some songs, which it sometimes does.)

"All flesh entwined, in the equality of pain"
"Oh it's time! | Time to lay her down | Ashes to ashes"
"No! She is dead! She is dead! Mother is dead! No! Mama, why? Oh mother,goodbye..."
"Wir sind die Kinder der Nacht"
"Time to make a turn, to follow the reaper"
"From the ashes and hate | It's a cruel demon's fate"
"Lost time wiped out my sin | Nocturnal damned eyes stared at you"
"I buried you in a shallow grave | And I place a nameless stone"
"Caressed by your velvet touch | As we dance through the night"
"If I could merge the mundane and the magic | Where is the dark I came to find"
"How about bribing souls apart  | Like death in general"
"I'll come to know the living | My demons are inside | I'll bring them all to light"
"A ghost ship glide with the city tide | Twisted drifting shell"
"Silmät päästä purskahtaa | kun se lattialle oksentaa"
"dime luna de plata | qué pretendes hacer | con un niño de piel"
"Somewhere in time I will find you and haunt you again"
"Anubis | Don't let me wither and die"
"A queen of gold I made | A silver bride I built"
"Crawling on the ground darkness around | Searching for the light that guides me home"
"Open the floodgates in the womb of the world | To the Dreams of the Dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment