Wednesday 20 November 2013

Soilwork

So I missed Monday, I had a test to study crazily cram for, but anyway. I did that In Flames toplist, and ever since I've been listening to In Flames/Soilwork almost exclusively. Moreover, there's a Soilwork concert this Thursday which I won't be going to, because a) I'm too chicken to go alone to a metal concert and I have all the wrong friends who are all similarly unwilling to come with me and b) because I just spent about 45k (in forints) on a new pair of glasses:(
To lessen my grief, here is a 20 toplist of Soilwork songs. None of which I'll hear live.
There's a lot from the current album, simply because that's the newest so recently I listened to that the most (but I do LOVE the new album) and a lot from Stabbing the Drama because that's my favourite album. (Or has been, until this new one.)

20. Follow the Hollow (Natural Born Chaos)
19. Two Lives Worth of Reckoning (The Panic Broadcast)
18. Martyr (Sworn to a Great Divide)
17. Departure Plan (Figure Number Five)
16. Vesta (The Living Infinite)
15. Spectrum of Eternity (The Living Infinite)
14. This Momentary Bliss (The Living Infinite)
13. Observation Slave (Stabbing the Drama)
12. As We Speak (Natural Born Chaos)
11. The Living Infinite II (The Living Infinite)
10. The Living Infinite I (The Living Infinite)
9. Late for the Kill, Early for the Slaughter (The Panic Broadcast)
8. Weapon of Vanity (Stabbing the Drama)
7. Overload (Figure Number Five)
6. Parasite Blues (The Living Infinite)
5. Distance (Stabbing the Drama)
4. Distortion Sleep (Figure Number Five)
3. Soilworker's Song of the Damned (Natural Born Chaos)
2. Nerve (Stabbing the Drama)
1. Stabbing the Drama (Stabbing the Drama)

No comments:

Post a Comment