Tuesday 24 January 2017

Sleek 'Solstice' Highlighting Palette

I'm a bit late to the highlighting game, I admit. I was quickly enamored with it. I have a few products, but none so amazing that this recent purchase, the Solstice highlighting palette from Sleek
Egy kissé megkésve kapcsolódok be a nagy highlighter őrületbe, pedig nagyon hamar megtetszett. Van néhány termékem, de egyik sem olyan jó (minőségű), mint az újonnan beszerzett Sleek Solstice.

The palette is a perfect size, the case made of sturdy golden-painted plastic that closes magnetically. The brush that comes with is quite weird, and I have to confess I never tried it out, but I guess it might come handy, especially because a highlight brush might be something that not everybody has. This picture really does not do it justice, it's a gorgeous little palette, and all of the colours are super pigmented.
A paletta mérete tökéletes, ellenálló fényes aranyszín műanyagból készült, és mágnesesen záródik. A kis ecset elég fura, bevallom, egyszer sem használtam; de végülis hasznos lehet, főleg, hogy nem mindenkinek van kifejezetten highlighter ecsete. A kép nem adja vissza, mennyire szép ez a kis paletta, és ráadásul az összes szín szuper pigmentált.

The top-left shade is Ecliptic, the one creamy shade in it. It's a bit weirder to use it that the others, but I like to use it on my eyebrow arch and my Cupid's bow. The top-right lilac baked highlight is Hemisphere, by far the most unique. This goes on well above Ecliptic or on cheeks, depending one the tone of your eye look and/or your lips. Subsolar is the bottom-left shimmer shade, it looks yellow-white in the pan but applies mostly only white. It's perfect for the cheeks in the winter and on your nose. The bottom-right shade is Equinox, a bronzy baked highlight; I find that it's a bit darker than I'd like on my cheeks now that I'm winter pale, but it'll be perfect for summer.
A bal felső szín az Ecliptic, egy kicsit szokatlan krémes világos bronz highlight, szemöldökcsont kiemelésére tökéletes, de arcra nem használnám. A jobb felső a Hemisphere, szerintem messze a legkülönlegesebb az árnyalatok közül. Hidegebb árnyalatú szemsminkhez vagy rúzshoz jól megy. A Subsolar a bal alsó árnyalat, sárgásnak tűnik a palettában, de egyébként inkább csak szép fehéres fénye van. Ezt arcra és orra is használom, a téli sápadt bőrömhöz tökéletes. A jobb alsó szín az Equinox, egy bronzosabb highlight, egy picit sötétebb, nyári lebarnult bőrhöz valószínűleg jobb lesz, mert a többihez hasonlóan ez is nagyon szép.

No comments:

Post a Comment