Wednesday 23 November 2016

Korean Beauty Haul

Korean beauty products are all over everywhere among beauty blogs. Some of it is fashion, but it's undeniably there are lots of great affordable products, especially skincare. I too like them for that reason mainly; others include the fact that some products are just superior, insanely cute packaging, and the huge range of products.
A koreai szépségápolási termékek mostanra mindenhol elterjedtek (New Yorkban már Tonymoly márkabolt is van...). Részint mert szimplán divatba jött, de kétségkívül remek, és megfizethető termékeket lehet találni, leginkább a bőrápolás kategóriában.

I always order from ebay; this last time I ordered from RoseRoseShop, one of my favourite sellers. Unlike my other favourite, f2plus1, they don't send free samples, but their prices are low and there are always sales going on, so it's still worth it. As per usual, everything came super safely packaged.
Mindig az ebayről rendelek, legutóbb a RoseRoseShop árustól, aki az egyik kedvencem. A másikkal (f2plus1) ellentétben ők nem küldenek termékmintákat, de nagyon olcsók és állandóan akciók vannak, szóval megéri így is. Mint mindig, tutira mentek a csomagolásnál.

I ordered some Tonymoly I'm Real sheet masks, because I love sheet masks, these are super affordable and also rather cute. Tonymoly recently (over the summer, I believe) came out with a Pokémon collection, and I've been dying to get my hands on some Bulbasaur merch. This small thing is a handcream, it smell nice and clean. The one thing I was most excited about is the Mizon Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum, I've been dying to try this.
Rendeltem néhány Tonymoly I'm Real fátyolmaszkot, mert nagyon szeretem, és ezek egyébként is elég olcsók. Illetve a cég nemrég (azt hiszem, a nyár folyamán) kijött egy pokémonos kollekcióval, szóval egyértelműen le kellett csapnom egy bulbasauros termékre. A fő "dolog", ami miatt rendeltem pedig a Mizon Acence Blemish Spot Solution Serum, egy akne- és pirosságellenes szérum, ami állítólag hiperpigmentáltság ellen is egész jó, és már nagyon rég ki akartam próbálni.

This hand cream is so cute, I might cry. (Metal cred what? I absolutely adore cute stuff.)
Annyira cuki ez a kézkrém...

I thought, if avocado sheet masks are good, why not try an avocado lip balm? So far I really like it; it's mostly odourless, tastes slightly green, and it's quite creamy for a lip balm.
Gondoltam, ha az avokádós fátyolmaszkok működnek, az ajakbalzsam miért ne lenne jó? Egyszer próbáltam, de eddig tetszik; szagtalan, kicsit "zöld" ízű, és elég krémes egy ajakbalzsamhoz képest.

Because there's no postage, we can order just one or two things (this obviously has its own dangers, as in buying sheet masks at 2 am). One of my older orders from f2plus1 was just three pieces of Tonymoly sheet masks; this pomegranate one is probably one of my favourites. I find that they generally ship faster than RoseRoseShop, and they also offer free samples, which is nice, but I really recommend both sellers.
Mivel a postaköltség ingyenes, akármilyen pici tételeket meg tudunk rendelni külön; az egyik régebbi rendelésem az f2plus1-től csak 3 Tonymoly fátyolmaszk volt. Azt hiszem, ez a gránátalmás az egyik kedvencem. Ők egy picit talán gyorsabban szállítanak, mint a RoseRoseShop, és ugye termékmintákat is küldenek, de azért mindkét árust ajánlani tudom.

No comments:

Post a Comment