Monday 28 September 2015

Birthdays, Trips, Dinners

This Sunday was my birthday - as it is with adulthood, half of it was chores and only half the party. The party mainly being a visit to Szentendre and an avantgarde exhibition within. Sounds sappy, but the real gift is still spending time with my friends. Then of course, my family awaited me home with dinner and yet more gifts. Behold, below.


Here is a crappy photo of my favourite painting of the visited artist's works, and also most definitely one of my favourite paintings in general.

The gifts! Coffee-flavoured white chocolate and some Oreos; ILNP's holographic Cygnus Loop (that's from me to me) and Essence's Grey Matters; a Syoss dry shampoo (also from me to me; some in my family just hand me money by now so this is what happens); a promising book; a flowery perfume. The backdrop is an elephant-patterned scarf (or more of a shawl).

Another photo of the Cygnus Loop, because this is my new favourite polish. It goes from ultramarine through purple and pink to dark orange, and it's also holographic.

A little taste of the dinner: a Tokaji wine from 1993 and homemade cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment