Sunday 13 April 2014

A little haul

 
I managed to buy lots of stuff from my wishlist during these Glamour Days (lots of discounts in plazas, the huge crowd is a drawback though), so I'm quite happy. (Also, I won't be spending much money for the time being...).
I bought the jacket I wanted at H&M (I really couldn't have waited until the season-end sales), and I also bought simple flat sandals - all my other sandals are high-heeled, and I'm not much of a fan of ballet flats, so I really needed some. On the other hand, I didn't buy high heeled pumps, because I didn't find one I liked (and which wasn't made of leather). Oh well.
I also bought a bag (at Reserved, I love their bags), because my old one is at its last breath, so this is kind of an investment for next year. (Until then, it'll be resting in my wardrobe.) I needed a bag which could hold my books and folders and all supplies for school, plus my paper cylinder in which I keep my A2 and A3 sized drawings.

I also bought a few beauty products: a high shine Essence topcoat which all the bloggers aggree is the best on the market, Maybelline liquid foundation for my pale after-winter skin, and a bordeaux S-he Stylezone nail polish. I also wanted to buy some purple polish, but I just couldn't find the shade I imagined.

I also ordered a lilac maxi skirt on the Internet - I really wanted to buy something colourful (notice the abundance of black here?), but there was nothing in my size I liked in the stores, so I fell back on good old reliable Internet shopping.

(Right now I have lots of school-stuff to do, so next time I post won't be before next weekend.)

1 comment:

  1. Azzal a táskával én is szemezgettem. :) Nagyon klassz dolgokat vettél. :)

    ReplyDelete