Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Okay, so this is a late-late Christmas wishlist (now that everyone and their dog has done it...) - but let's face it, I am only starting to buy Christmas gifts today. You know, university and all.
Or as all the bloggers are doing these (in my opinion largely useless) Christmas shopping guides - a gift guide for your loved ones who have the exact same taste as me. There must be people like that, right?


These are all kind of staple pieces I do not yet own (maybe with the exception of the skirts, but skirts are awesome and one does not need justification for buying them).

1. An oversized, warm knitted jumper, preferably in black - the day before yesterday, I managed to thrift a gorgeous bordeaux one, so that's the colour I want right now. This one also has adorable pockets!
2. A warm black beanie. I do have a hat, but I like to keep my head warm in the winter, and the one I own is not terribly warm.
3. Lace trimmed black socks. To add extra warmth to tights when I wear skirts with my creeper in the winter. Which I will, because it'd be insufferable to wear pants for three months straight, and I like my creepers way too much.
4. Black vegan Dr. Martens boots. I'm only a vegetarian, not a vegan, but I still don't wear leather. These boots are really too expensive for me, but I hope that someday I'll own a pair.
5. Plaid tube skirt. Bandwagon or not, I need one. Now that I've come to terms with bodycon skirts (well only if they're a decent length, but still), I officially like all cuts of skirts.
6. Black faux leather jacket. I do not share all the style blogs opinion (as in: everyone needs a leather jacket), but I sure do. As much as I love my trenchcoats and my baby, my Jil Sander jacket, I don't feel sufficiently metal without at least one (faux) leather jacket. And this one is my dream jacket, so...
7. A long black skirt. As the plaid skirt, this has been featured on my skirt wishlist. For someone like me, this would be an ultimate winter staple piece.
8. MAC lipstick. I fell in love with their dark shades, and I'd happily take any of them - one of my favourites is Hang-up, but I like all the darker and/or more purple shades, only they aren't sold in Hungarian stores (but Hang-up is). Also, they are coming out with a black shade? Yes, please give me.
9. Black tights. Any cotton ones with an interesting structure can come, I don't have enough tights - only the boring, plain ones.
10. A Moleskine journal. I always have a sketchbook with me, and I really want to try just how good Moleskine is. I usually go around with cheap ones, but I thought if I invest so much money and time in good quality black pens, maybe I should try having a good quality sketchbook as well. The fact that it's really stylish is also not redundant.

That's it! I probably won't have time to write before Christmas, because as I mentioned, I'm seriously behind everything, so happy holidays for all people who read this. (I suspect that's not too much, but just know, you are all great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment